A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. McLaughlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B McLaughlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Timothy McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McLaughlin practices Ophthalmology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Ophthalmologists.