A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. McLaughlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B McLaughlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Timothy McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy McLaughlin practices Ophthalmology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Ophthalmologists.