Dr. Timothy Murray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 1st, 2015
All around great surgeon
Dr. Murray treated both my wife and myself. He is straightforward, courteous, thoughtful, and best of all, has a great sense of humor when it counts! As a surgeon, he is first-rate.

October 8th, 2015
I was treated for IBD by Dr Murray for 10 years before moving out of state. He is the best. I met him as a horrified, mortified and embarrassed 23yo, and his kind disposition put me at ease. His sense of humor is awesome! Most importantly I 100% trust his skill and opinion. Not looking forward to finding a new doc!

July 25th, 2015
Kind hearted, thorough, and skilled.

July 13th, 2015
Great Doctor

January 21st, 2015
Very patients and understanding considering the reason you are there. 4 Stars.

September 5th, 2014
very pleased
I was very pleased with Dr. Murray. He performed a colonoscopy and I had no problems. He was very detailed in his report and thorough in the examination. On top of this, he is very personable and makes you feel he is interested in you as a person. I highly recommend him.

August 12th, 2008
I'm Glad Dr. Tim Murray is My Surgeon!!
Dr. Murray has performed elective Colo-Rectal surgery to improve my health which it did. He is obviously a skilled surgeon but the caring he puts in isn't measured by a time clock. He cares enough to spend the time with his patients. He has worked hard to help improve my health situation and I am grateful. After a surgery to remove my diseased rectum, Ulcerative Colitis; transform my Ileostomy into an Ileo-anal J-pouch Anastomosis and repair a large abdominal hernia, I had a complication from taking my strong antibiotic without food at home and then couldn't keep any solid food down. I got dehydrated and out of my own stupidity tried to manage as long as I could without calling him for help. By the time I saw him several days later I was dehydrated to the point of renal failure. I was hospitalized and the care of a Nephrologist was called in to assist in my treatment. Dr. Murray could have gone home and left me under the excellent care I was receiving in the ICU. A portable Dialysis machine was brought into the ICU and I was hooked up to it. Dr. Murray hung around on his own time during the time it took to filter my blood through the machine. Dr Murray cares about his patients and demonstrates it.