Dr. Timothy Murray MD, FACS Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR,VERY FRIENDLY,AND NICE THE WHOLE SHIFT IS. I TELL YOU ALL ONE THING HE FIXED ME UP JUST FINE.

March 20th, 2017
Dr. Murray changed my life for the better. He listened, and put me at ease talking with him about topics that were embarrassing to me. I'd been dismissed by so many doctors in the past, that I rarely mention my problems. Dr. Murray takes his patients well-being into consideration at all times, he spends time to diagnosis the problem(s) and offer options that in my case was a choice (but not really). He performed a sub-total colectomy to remove diseased 3/4 of my colon. My life and pain were forever changed! The surgery was scary, but I trusted Dr. Murray
Dr. Murray spent over an hour talking with my son, mom and daughter in law about my surgery; his findings, what procedures he performed, included repairing some hernias. I still have a procedure to correct, and have placed a call into his office. I want to stay on top of the healthy colon left I worry that he will not follow up with me, aside from serious obvious complication, since the initial surgery has been done. I'm horrified to see any other gastroenterologist for so much as a colonoscopy.

December 1st, 2015
All around great surgeon
Dr. Murray treated both my wife and myself. He is straightforward, courteous, thoughtful, and best of all, has a great sense of humor when it counts! As a surgeon, he is first-rate.

October 8th, 2015
I was treated for IBD by Dr Murray for 10 years before moving out of state. He is the best. I met him as a horrified, mortified and embarrassed 23yo, and his kind disposition put me at ease. His sense of humor is awesome! Most importantly I 100% trust his skill and opinion. Not looking forward to finding a new doc!

July 26th, 2015
Kind hearted, thorough, and skilled.

July 13th, 2015
Great Doctor

January 21st, 2015
Very patients and understanding considering the reason you are there. 4 Stars.

September 5th, 2014
very pleased
I was very pleased with Dr. Murray. He performed a colonoscopy and I had no problems. He was very detailed in his report and thorough in the examination. On top of this, he is very personable and makes you feel he is interested in you as a person. I highly recommend him.

August 12th, 2008
I'm Glad Dr. Tim Murray is My Surgeon!!
Dr. Murray has performed elective Colo-Rectal surgery to improve my health which it did. He is obviously a skilled surgeon but the caring he puts in isn't measured by a time clock. He cares enough to spend the time with his patients. He has worked hard to help improve my health situation and I am grateful. After a surgery to remove my diseased rectum, Ulcerative Colitis; transform my Ileostomy into an Ileo-anal J-pouch Anastomosis and repair a large abdominal hernia, I had a complication from taking my strong antibiotic without food at home and then couldn't keep any solid food down. I got dehydrated and out of my own stupidity tried to manage as long as I could without calling him for help. By the time I saw him several days later I was dehydrated to the point of renal failure. I was hospitalized and the care of a Nephrologist was called in to assist in my treatment. Dr. Murray could have gone home and left me under the excellent care I was receiving in the ICU. A portable Dialysis machine was brought into the ICU and I was hooked up to it. Dr. Murray hung around on his own time during the time it took to filter my blood through the machine. Dr Murray cares about his patients and demonstrates it.

May 12th, 2017