A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Donnell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B O'Donnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Donnell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Donnell practices Family Medicine near Plainfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Beech Grove, IN.
See Plainfield Family Physicians.