Dr. Timothy Riley MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology San Diego, CA

January 11th, 2016
I love Dr. Riley
Dr. Riley and his entire staff are amazing and so very caring. I was sent to Dr. Riley by my primary care physician over two years ago. He did surgery for a medical issue. From the very first visit I felt very comfortable with Dr. Riley. The day of surgery, we saw him before the procedure and he went to the waiting area to talk with my husband and daughter. The ladies at the Scripps Clinic that I go to for primary care, tell me that he has delivered all their babies. I highly recommend Dr. Riley for every lady.

October 27th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR
Great doctor and person.

September 21st, 2011
Love him great Dr
Dr Riley is a great dr, makes you feel comfortable and can talk to about anything. Delivered my kids and is very patient.

May 14th, 2011
Dr Riley is an amazing doctor, has delivered all of my children. Easy to talk to and can ask him anything. I highly recommend him.

April 12th, 2011
The best of the best.
I have been with Dr. Riley for 25+ years and he is the best!

March 29th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr Riley is the absolute best. He diagnosed my problem even though all the test came back neg. He loves to talk and get to know you. The only doctor I know that takes you in his office first just to talk and get to know you. He makes you very relaxed and comfortable. Calls you personally with test results. His staff is very helpful and friendly. Reasonable wait time on your appointment. Take my word for it, you would not be disappointed if you were to use his services. He books months in advance though. My guess because he is so popular.

February 6th, 2011
Horrific bedside manner and completely unable to properly diagnose. Seems nice, but don't be fooled by his off-beat humor. Ended up with completely unnecessary month of stressful testing and degrading birth experience. Stay clear of this doctor.

September 20th, 2010
My husband and I recently had our first baby. I had concerns about the pregnancy, but Dr. Riley was reassuring, answered our many questions, and brought us through what turned out to be a wonderful pregnancy and delivery. Because my daughter was breech, we had a C-section. I was worried, but everything went so well. He is respected by the hospital staff, and most importantly, he was first and foremost MY advocate. He is experienced and my husband and I have total trust in him. He will be a special part of our memories of our daughter's birth.

July 28th, 2010
Love Dr. Riley
Dr. Riley was the first Dr. I went to see after I confirmed that I was pregnant with my 1st baby. From the moment he took me in, I felt at ease and he was so awesome throughout my pregnancy. Check ups and all, 3 yrs later I had my 2nd baby and I was excited to know that Dr. Riley would be my only delivery Dr. for both of my babies. His delivery skills are GREAT and he let me "pull out" my own baby!!! Such a beautiful experience.

August 20th, 2009
Dr. Riley is truly the best of the best!! I became a patient of Dr. Riley's 26 years ago. After I relocated to a new city a few years ago, I was heartbroken to switch doctors. I have yet to find a doctor as wonderful as Dr. Riley. My husband and I have discussed returning to San Diego - a driving force is knowing that I could return as a patient of Dr. Riley's. A more professional, caring and skilled doctor you will never meet - Dr. Riley is truly the best of the best!