Obstetricians & Gynecologists
4045 3rd Ave
Ste 301
San Diego, CA 92103
619-297-4901
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. Yahoo.
 |  Mom  |  show details
by Patricia on Jul 29th, 2014

Dr. Riley delivered all 4 of my children. He has been my doctor since my first prenatal visit in October of 1981 until Jan. 2000. I do not believe that a finer more caring and skilled doctor ever exists. Dr. Riley will ALWAYS be my favorite doctor of all times. He deserves much more then a few stars, he deserves them all.

Oct 4th, 2012

Hands down best obygn in San Diego

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Great doctor and person.

|  Love him great Dr  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Dr Riley is a great dr, makes you feel comfortable and can talk to about anything. Delivered my kids and is very patient.

May 14th, 2011

Dr Riley is an amazing doctor, has delivered all of my children. Easy to talk to and can ask him anything. I highly recommend him.

|  The best of the best.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Riley for 25 years and he is the best!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Dr Riley is the absolute best. He diagnosed my problem even though all the test came back neg. He loves to talk and get to know you. The only doctor I know that takes you in his office first just to talk and get to know you. He makes you very relaxed and comfortable. Calls you personally with test results. His staff is very helpful and friendly. Reasonable wait time on your appointment. Take my word for it, you would not be disappointed if you were to use his services. He books months in advance though. My guess because he is so popular.

Feb 6th, 2011

Horrific bedside manner and completely unable to properly diagnose. Seems nice, but don't be fooled by his off-beat humor. Ended up with completely unnecessary month of stressful testing and degrading birth experience. Stay clear of this doctor.

by Katie on Sep 20th, 2010

My husband and I recently had our first baby. I had concerns about the pregnancy, but Dr. Riley was reassuring, answered our many questions, and brought us through what turned out to be a wonderful pregnancy and delivery. Because my daughter was breech, we had a C-section. I was worried, but everything went so well. He is respected by the hospital staff, and most importantly, he was first and foremost MY advocate. He is experienced and my husband and I have total trust in him. He will be a special part of our memories of our daughter's birth.

|  Love Dr. Riley  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Riley was the first Dr. I went to see after I confirmed that I was pregnant with my 1st baby. From the moment he took me in, I felt at ease and he was so awesome throughout my pregnancy. Check ups and all, 3 yrs later I had my 2nd baby and I was excited to know that Dr. Riley would be my only delivery Dr. for both of my babies. His delivery skills are GREAT and he let me "pull out" my own baby!!! Such a beautiful experience.

Aug 20th, 2009

Dr. Riley is truly the best of the best!! I became a patient of Dr. Riley's 26 years ago. After I relocated to a new city a few years ago, I was heartbroken to switch doctors. I have yet to find a doctor as wonderful as Dr. Riley. My husband and I have discussed returning to San Diego - a driving force is knowing that I could return as a patient of Dr. Riley's. A more professional, caring and skilled doctor you will never meet - Dr. Riley is truly the best of the best!

Apr 15th, 2009

the absolute best, couldn't ask for a better physician!!

|  )ver 20 years with Dr. Riley  |  show details
by Anna - mom of 2 on Oct 15th, 2008

I have been a patient of r. Riley for over 20 years. He is a true caring professional that has seen me through babies and is helping to now deal with menopause! You may have to wait a bit sometimes, but as soon as he is with you, you have all his time an attention, truly your turn! He is helpful, informative and patient. If my insurance ever stops with Dr. Riley I will still go to him and pay myself!

|  The very best in San Diego!  |  show details
by sleppy9 on Jun 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Riley has delivered 4 of my children. He is very skilled, experienced, and trustworthy. His laid-back style keeps me from getting worried about every little discomfort. But he is very willing to answer all of my questions at great length. I feel very safe with him at the delivery of my children, knowing that he will work with me and provide the best care!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
May 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Timothy Riley has been my OB/GYN for more than 15 years. He is an excellent physician who also treats his patients like adult human beings -- a real find! Dr. Riley has been able to "eyeball diagnose" things for me that are later confirmed by test res

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  The Best!  |  show details
by momofdove on Jan 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Riley has been my physician for many years, and delivered two of my daughters. Not only is he etrememely professional, but he has the best patient manner. He is never too busy to discuss your concerns. He sits down, asks you if you have any questions or issues, and then truly listens. His nurses are very caring and professional. I would recommend him to anyone, in fact my daughters are now his patients too!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Nov 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor: I have been going to Doctor Riley for over 14 years. He is great . The best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is tops on my list of Physicians.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com