A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Baba, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Baba practice?
Dr. Timothy Baba practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Baba, Dr. Timmy Baba