A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Council Bluffs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Babbitt practice?
Dr. Timothy Babbitt practices Emergency Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Norfolk, NE.
See Papillion Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Babbitt, Dr. Timmy Babbitt