A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Babbitt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Babbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Daniel Babbitt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Timothy Babbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Babbitt practices Emergency Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, NE.
See Papillion Emergency Physicians.