A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Babbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan