Dr. Timothy Babineau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Babineau?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Babineau?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 5th, 2012

Hernia

I had a hernia misdiagnosed by a primary care doctor affiliated with Boston Medical Center. The first doctor couldn't say what the bulge along the inguinal area was. He told me to do physical therapy for a month. I did the ultrasound but that did no help. I asked the first doctor to refer me to a specialist. He reluctantly did so. I went to Babineau, the top hernia specialist at BMC. He teaches students from B.U. medical as well. By the time I visited him, I had researched hernias and it appeared that I had an inguinal hernia. He said that i didn't have a hernia and he was puzzled as what it could be. I asked him if it was an inguinal hernia. He said no. Also, the receptionist was rude when I asked her if I needed to fill out paperwork. She said it wasn't necessary. I traveled to Houston, Texas to visit a Chinese Doctor that I visited years ago. He took one look and said its a hernia. Then I had to travel back to Boston to find someone that would correctly diagnose it and operate on it. I did and feel great ever since.Also, just another note, I had worker's comp. I can't help but wonder if there is a correlation between poor treatment and worker's comp.

August 9th, 2015