Learn more about Dr. Timothy Badwey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Badwey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badwey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badwey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badwey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Badwey practice?
Dr. Timothy Badwey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.