A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Badwey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Badwey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badwey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badwey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badwey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badwey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Badwey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Badwey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Badwey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Badwey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.