A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Silleck Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bailey has 11 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bailey practices Internal Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Escondido Internists.