A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Palomar Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Bailey practice?
Dr. Timothy Bailey practices Internal Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Escondido Internists.