Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Silleck Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bailey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bailey practices Internal Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Escondido Internists.