Dr. Timothy Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bailey?

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Will not answer the phone to re shedual apt . Over charges

Terrible Visit

Posted on October 13th, 2014

My visit was terrible. I saw the Temecula office. I was scheduled for an appointment to treat type one diabetes. I've had it almost 20 years. I have recently had some severe family issues and I was seeking help with disease management (social work, lifestyle management, etc) what sorry of facility that works worn pepper with chronic conditions had absolutely no suggestions or resources for the condition they specialize in? I'm shocked. The suggestion was to tape my insulin pump to my body and the doctor (who isn't my doctor by the way) yelled at me for not being impressed with the suggestion. On too if that this doctor had to be right. I'm Sperry but the doctor us not right, I already started what the problem was but I guess the only solution is to push some medicine I don't need. So anyway I showed up for an appointment with a doctor who isn't there anymore get this narcissistic dr who decides that I don't know what N does... I have had diabetes for 20 years and my suggestions are I don't know what n does and tape my insulin pump. Oh I was also told to contact the local ADA to get into a diabetes support group... I spent the time describing a need for lifestyle support, scheduling, etc and my suggestion is to contact ADA who said they were not the ones to contact. I called some of their suggestions and still there was nothing to assist people with chronic conditions to help them manage their lifelong condition. So finally I decided to experiment. I have a family, they have a ton of mental health, developmental, and physical disabilities and chronic conditions. I look into social work and bipolar management (I have siblings, cousins, and aunts with the condition) sure enough the social worker therapists that work with them also work with patients who have chronic medical illnesses. The program helps the unofficial care for themselves and manage conditions when they have extremely busy scheduled. Ding Ding Ding exactly what I was looking for because people who have chronic conditions (among other things) get mentally and physically exhausted especially when other things go wrong such as I dunno a massive bi polar sibling episode because she now has Lyme disease or your other sister having brain surgery because she had this incredibly rare condition called saver syndrome and now the sibling is paralyzed or maybe the patient has I dunno a neck injury so painful that she can't sleep at all. My point is that did I see a doctor or not? How can someone who works in the field have absolutely no suggestions or resources for the management of the condition oh and not to mention the English was so terrible that I had to repeat myself dozens of times and I have worked with people from all over the world, this was a definite language barrier to a point I suggest an interpreter be in the room. Not to mention the fact the doctor was educating me (which wasn't needed) in the uses of N.... Are we in the 90's I am aware of Wenger N dies. And this doctor wonders why I got upset. I don't need to see a doctor weekly when the obvious issue is time and condition management. This visit was a waste of time and just a massive insult. It seems they don't have any idea how to help people with chronic conditions they just want to not help and make an extra buxk.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I had a great experience! Staff was very friendly, easy to get an appointment and I felt that Dr. Bailey understood my needs and is helping me manage my diabetes!

Posted on July 27th, 2012

GENERALLY ANSWERED AND TREATED SPECIFICHORMONE ISSUES. PROCESS OF ELIMINATION FOR 6 MONTHS. NOW ON MAINTENANCE PROGRAM AND VERY HAPPY WITH WHOLE OFFICE AND DOCTOR, WAS A REFERRAL FROM MY PRIMARY.

Not Recommended

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I myself personally will be filing a complaint with my insurance company and definitely will see what else there is I can do to prevent this dr from being a provider on my insurance companies list, rude,bedside manner is just does not exist.

Patient fo rmany years

Posted on September 18th, 2011

Dr. Bailey has been treating me for hypothyroidism for a number of years. He's always been thorough, and has consistently spent an adequate amount of time with me answering my questions and adjusting my medication as necessary. Dr. Bailey keeps up to date with the latest medications for treatment, and provides plenty of patient information during office visits. Patients are always given a copy of lab results for their own records, and follow up visits are scheduled as needed.

Posted on July 11th, 2011

WAITED FOR 2,5 HOURS. TIME OF VISIT WAS SHORT. HE DIDN'T ORDERED ANY LABS.BECAUSE I AM A MEDI-CAL PATIENT. FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS ANOTHER INSURANCE HE DID EVERYTHING FAST- SURGERY, ULTRASOUND.... I AM STILL PENDING SINCE DECEMBER. ( NOW IS JULY). I NEED A SURGERY OR MEDICATION AND CAN'T GET ANYTHING!

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Bailey for my diabetes. He was very caring, very understanding and set me up on an insulin plan and explained in detail what I needed to do.I like this doctor, I would highly recommed him.

he dont care!!! he just wants your money!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

bad,bad,bad told me i had graves without doing any test with a smile on his face. And Scared me when he told me all the bad things that WOULD happen..turns out didnt even have graves in the end..had to go and see another doctor so they could tell me whats going on with me!!!!

Posted on January 25th, 2010

Gave me the right diagnosis but insisted on surgery even though it was unnecessary after getting a second opinion and 3rd. Doesn't really answer my questions and skips around it. Wouldn't give me my diagnosis until I asked twice.

Posted on December 28th, 2015