Dr. Timothy Baker Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Baker?

September 4th, 2015

Heartless

My experience was consistent with the previous review. I took my five year old to see him - my son's face was swollen like a puffer fish, red and oozing - he looked pitiful and scared. Dr. Baker didn't even look at him or ask him how he was feeling. He was cold and arrogant. When I explained the issues we were having, he said he doesn't base his diagnosis on "what moms think, but only on peer reviewed clinical studies." He made a a diagnosis and prescribed medication without even examining my son closely. When I demanded to see our doctor before we left (we were only seeing him because our doc was booked and this was urgent) she immediately corrected him saying that my son was experiencing the condition I had explained and that the treatment he suggested was inappropriate. The most arrogant, dangerous doctor I have ever met, and I've met a LOT of arrogant doctors over the past 17 months as my son has fought through his health crisis which was completely preventable and resulted only from improper treatment.

January 19th, 2015

Height-challenged individual with condescending attitude; completely misdiagnosed my condition while simultaneously declining to even look at it for himself, ask any pertinent questions about it, or discuss how he arrived at his bizarre misdiagnosis. Entirely disregarded my description of the problem, and replaced it with one that validated his own diagnosis. Hello?

October 26th, 2015