Dr. Timothy Baldwin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 24th, 2015
I CAN RECOMMEND DR. BALDWIN.

July 16th, 2015
Waste of time
I brought my medical records in and he didn't bother to review them prior to my appointment. He dismissed my concerns, and did not do any nerve testing to figure out the cause of sharp pain that I have in the back of my legs daily. Then in his progress note stated that its an "electric shock" pain that is infrequent.Since when is daily infrequent?& I never said electric shock pain, I said sharp pain. I have been in pain for 8 years from a neck and back injury, and have nothing to gain from that. My most recent MRI showed 12 herniated discs, which he felt was insignificant. He also put in his report that I had some Wadells signs, because my neck hurt when he pressed on my head. So now I'm lying about the pain that I'm in daily?Don't waste your time here. He doesn't care about helping patients or finding the cause of the problem. I waited 2 months to get in hoping to get some help and some relief and all I did was waste my time.

March 31st, 2015
Although none of the steroid Lumbar injections hurt, none of them worked.

June 11th, 2013
Bucks first
I have never met a doctor who was so cold and with terrible bedside manners. My impression was that all he cared about was the financial part rather than patient comfort. Many times I left messages with his nurse and they neglected to call me back. Very uncaring.

April 1st, 2011
Bravo!
I must say Dr. Timothy Baldwin is my hero. I was in terrible medical distress and not only did Dr. Baldwin brilliantly diagnosis my condition but he masterfully and skillfully performed the procedure that changed the direction of my recovery. I found Dr. Baldwin to be kind hearted and passionate about his work. He has an excellent team in the OR as well. I highly recommend Dr. Baldwin for pain management and treatment. I Will be seeing him again for my health care needs.