Dr. Timothy Bassett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bassett?

Johnny Tidmore

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Unpleasant visit. Found im to be very cold and callous and apeared to be arrogant.

A very knowledgeable Dr.

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I went to Dr. Bassett after having lower L4-5 spinal fusion with a stimulator. After years of problems with a fusion that would not allow me to sit at all on the left side, I was referred to Dr. Bassett. He fixed the fusion after a 5 1/2 hour surgery. I can sit now which means so much to me. Although I still have nerve damage from the original surgery, I have learned what a blessing it is to have a Dr. Who listens and truelly cares. Thank you Dr. Bassett.

Orthopedic Guru

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Dr. Bassett successfully fused C7 - T1 and I'm pain free. His overall kindness, consideration and extensive knowledge of my particular trauma was a welcomed relief after the harsh treatment I received from my (ex) primary physician. The post op visit provided further special care, as he instructed me how to achieve a virtually invisible scar! I also referred my mother-in-law to him and she received the same excellent care.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

He is very nice until there is a problem and then he hide behind his assistants so they can be rude and he doesn't have to ever actually see you again. I don't recommend. He is still doing old style open fusions which causes muscle damage when most surgeons are now using scopes and so forth so as not to destroy the muscle tissue. In pain 24\7 regretting ever going to him. If you don't believe me at least get another opinion before letting him do spine surgery on you.

It must run in the family!

Posted on March 28th, 2008

About 7 years ago I was thrown from a horse over in Mississippi and broke my T12 vertebra. I was stabilized at a local hospital then transported to Northport Hospital where I met Dr. Bassett. The next day I went into surgery fully confident that I would be in good hands. I'm back riding horses and playing with my children thanks to Dr. Bassett!! It's not over......at the first of this school year my 11 year old son broke his back in football. At first we thought he may have just pulled a muscle, but when it didn't get better I took him to a local doctor. His diagnosis didn't sit well with me so I call Dr. Bassett for a 2nd opinion. Sure enough my son had broken his L5 vertebra in 2 places. He has to be in a back brace until May, then we go back for a CT to see if he needs surgery. I know that my son is in great hands!!!!

Posted on November 17th, 2017