Learn more about Dr. Timothy Beals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Beals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Beals, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beals graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beals has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beals accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Beals practice?
Dr. Timothy Beals practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Trauma Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons and Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.