A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Beard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Beard, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Beard's practice includes all aspects of general surgery cases with an added interest in esophageal
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Beard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Beard practice?
Dr. Timothy Beard practices Surgery near Bend, OR.
See Bend Surgeons.