A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Beard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Beard, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Beard's practice includes all aspects of general surgery cases with an added interest in esophageal
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Beard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lee Beard FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Beard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Beard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Beard practices Surgery near Bend, OR.
See Bend Surgeons.