Dr. Timothy Bell DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fort Smith, AR

4.8

December 29th, 2014
Dr Bell is great, very kind and caring , he and his staff are the best!!!!

March 18th, 2014
love, love, love!
Dr. Bell is precious! His bedside manner is impeccable. And contrary to popular mindset, he can be stern and straightforward when the situation warrants it. His honesty and compassion is something that is unmatched by any doctor I have ever encountered. His nurses never fail to call me back when I have questions or concerns, and always relay my questions to him. With my prescription troubles and unusual menstrual cycles, they always have time for me. The wait to see him is sometimes lengthy (last time for two babies and lunch, I waited about 2 hours) but to me, it's totally worth it. Dr. Bell himself called me back when I had a scare and had me come in just to consult and chat about it. When everything came back okay, he called me with results and asked me if I needed anything. He is absolutely wonderful. My best friend had a miscarriage and was under the care of another physician when she called the physician on call; Dr. Bell happened to be the one on call and he talked to her through her tears and sadness and told her that she was going to be okay, that these things happen but it doesn't make them any less important. I could not believe how personable and understanding he was in both of our cases, even over the phone with my friend. He delivered my sister and did my mom's tubal and eventual hysterectomy. He was fantastic in all accounts. He calls his nurses "doctor so-and-so" and treats them like family. He is just an incredibly competent physician and compassionate person. I adore him and hope I will never have to see anyone else.

October 17th, 2013
The BEST!
I was on Dr. Bell's wait list for almost a year, and he was totally worth the wait! I had an ectopic pregnancy this year, met him the day before my surgery and was so impressed. He was very thorough, has the best bedside manner, and is an excellent surgeon. I just want to hug him and thank him for saving my life! He's just a big teddy bear! I'm so happy he will be delivering my first born in May and walking me through this pregnancy. I trust him completely and LOVE him to death! You'll wait a while to see him, but I don't mind because he takes his time with each patient!

December 2nd, 2011
Dr. Bell will always be the first Dr, I reccomend to a friend or family member.
Dr. Bell delivered my son back in 1993 and I just loved him! He made me feel like everything was going to be okay and also made me feel like I was doing all the right things for a healthy pregnancy and that was very important to me. He ALWAYS remembered my older daughters name and my husbands name and and that made them feel at ease with this Dr. who was taking care of someone they cared about. Flash foward 20 years later and my daughter was pregnant and I knew that there was only one Dr. that I would trust to take care of my baby and grandbaby and that was Dr. Bell! My daughter LOVED him and now he has delivered her other two kiddos and I pray he will still be here practicing when those grandbabies have their own babies. All I can say is there are very few people you feel like you can trust with your health and you kids health and Dr. Bell is that person!!!