A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bennett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bennett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Bennett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bennett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.