A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bert, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bert graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Bert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Bert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bert practices Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.