A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bert, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bert graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Bert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Bert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bert has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bert practices Sports Medicine near Hermosa Beach, CA.
See Hermosa Beach Surgeons.