A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Beste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Beste is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Beste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beste graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beste has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Allen Beste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Beste practice?
- Dr. Timothy Beste has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Beste practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors.