A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Betz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Betz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betz
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Betz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Betz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Betz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Betz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Betz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Betz has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Betz practices Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pulmonologists.