Dr. Timothy Betz MD Patient Reviews

October 15th, 2015
Love Dr. Betz
He is the best.

June 5th, 2014
I work in the medical field and am pretty critical of other offices. I really liked Dr. Betz and his staff. Dr. Betz personally spent considerable time understanding my problem and seemed genuinely interested in helping me. I was very pleased with his care and professionalism. This office deserves 4 stars.

November 16th, 2011
The best lung doctor
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Betz and the wonderful staff he has in his Plano office.All are very caring people and are so willing to help in anyway they can. It is so rare to find this patient focused doctor office these days...especially when some of us are dealing with terminal illnesses.

September 1st, 2011
Great Professional!
This guy is a real caring professional and I would recommend him to anyone. Office staff is great. No waiting at all. You always feel like you are his only patient. Really. He takes his time to listen to your complaints and think things through before diagnosing.In short, he is more than just a doctor, he is a good scientist as well!

March 2nd, 2011
Perfect for my needs
I have a less common terminal lung disease. While I have supplemented my care with trips to Centers of Excellence in other parts of the country, Dr. Betz helps me manage it on a day to day basis. In talking to others on forums I'm always reminded how lucky I am to have someone who can see me quickly when needed. Many pulmonologists are so busy with critical care in hospitals that they just don't have the office time. He is knowledgeable but also very open to additional opinions at Major Teaching Hospitals. He knows me well and helps me with making the choices I need to make, supporting whatever I decide. As to his staff, they have always been extremely friendly to me. I adore his receptionist and like the others I've dealt with as well. If I need something special, such as a letter or form filled out, they always get it promptly.

October 1st, 2009
Dr. Betz has been my asthma Dr for 15 years. He listens to his patients and gives detailed explanations of how he is fixing you. I have not always been thrilled with his staff because they aren't the most focused on customer service, but will endure because he is a good Dr.

April 18th, 2009
Get to know him and he is GREAT! Been a patient of his for over 7 years, great guy!

June 12th, 2017