A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.