A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.