A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bichler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bichler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bichler graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bichler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bichler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans