Dr. Timothy Joesph Bichler MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bichler is Excellent. Dr. Bichler has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bichler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bichler graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bichler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bichler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Bichler practice?
Dr. Timothy Bichler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Bichler, Dr. Timmy Bichler