A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bierema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bierema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bierema, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierema graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bierema has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bierema accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Bierema practice?
Dr. Timothy Bierema practices Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.