Dr. Timothy Bilash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bilash?

A caring doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Dr. Bilash is very caring doctor.although dr. Bilash was not my prenatal care provider when it came time to deliver I felt comfortable knowing he was there to guide me through it. If Dr. Bilash had an office in new mexico I would chose him as my prenatal care provider in an instant! I sincerely wish he had an office in Albuquerque!

Posted on August 5th, 2013

overall excellent, competent and caring physician, fortunate to have his help a few years ago...he listened to my concerns and helped me with my weight issue. thank you.

Exceptionally intelligent, astute, & concerned professional

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Bilash has proven time and time again that he is a deeply concerned, supremely dedicated physician, who holds himself to an exceptionally high level of professional and personal ethics. Not only is he a rarity within his professional and chosen field of specialization, but as an ethical human being he stands far above the throng. Although I do not have any daughters, I would absolutely have no hesitation to recommend my much loved daughter-in-law to obtain Dr. Bilash's services for help with any gynecological concerns or medical & health needs. In addition, I believe Dr.Bilash would be an asset to any gynecological practice desiring to expand its program and services. He is an extremely well-rounded human being of multiple interests and skills as well as a person of great medical and human insight. To have him as a member of your staff or as your personal physician is to be graced by skill, intellect, and empathy.