The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Billiar
Dr. Timothy Billiar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Billiar is affiliated with UPMC St Margaret, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and UPMC Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Billiar has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Billiar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Raquel Forsythe
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Andrew Peitzman
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi41
Dr. Vaishali Schuchert
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi22