Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bishop is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bishop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Bishop FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bishop practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Cardiologists.