Dr. TIMOTHY C BISHOP MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. TIMOTHY BISHOP:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. BISHOP graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. BISHOP has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BISHOP accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. TIMOTHY C. BISHOP practice?
Dr. TIMOTHY BISHOP practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Omak, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Spokane Valley, WA.
See Omak Internists, Omak Gastroenterologists, and Omak Cardiologists.