Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bishop is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bishop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Bishop FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bishop practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Cardiologists.