A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bishop has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Bishop FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bishop has 17 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bishop practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Omak, WA and Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Cardiologists.