A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Blain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Blain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Blain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Blain graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Allen Blain MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Blain practice?
- Dr. Timothy Blain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Blain practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Pediatricians.