Learn more about Dr. Timothy Blain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Blain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blain
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Blain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Blain graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Blain MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Blain practice?
- Dr. Timothy Blain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Blain practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Pediatricians.