A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Blend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Blend, Internist, anti-aging medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Blend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blend graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Blend has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Blend MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Blend practice?
- Dr. Timothy Blend has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Blend practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.