Dr. Timothy Blend MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2016
Creepy and Wants to Run Visa Card $395 at Time of Setting Appt
I read a lot of his web content and was SOLD but THANKFUL Vitals is a very comfortable place to really review and his reviews here are obvious authentic with probably a GREAT fake review in between each real one star. Their office warned about missing the appointment and wanted credit card UPON just getting an appointment. Why? Maybe you will read his reviews and NOT want to go! So they wanted my permission to charge my card $395 NOW. Before I even begin top get ready to see him next month! They DO NOT TAKE INSURANCE for the most part (labs yes) but they sure are ready to take your visa card AND according to a review here, refer you to his lovely wife for treatment of depression (which we ALL have) well, you know what I mean.

February 24th, 2015
I highly recommend DR. Tim Blend and his wife. They are a great medical team who practice cutting edge medicine to best help their patients. The Blend Institute staff is courteous and professional, top shelf!

June 13th, 2012
Outstanding Dr
I have been under Tim's care for many months. He is an amazing Dr who not only listens but explains and answers all your questions - and I ask a lot. HIGHLY recommended,

June 3rd, 2012
The worst Dr. ever. Seems to keep reinventing himself every few years. Now claims to be anti-aging specialist. Modern day snake oil salesman who can't wait for Obama care to go into effect. Very greedy!!Would have given him a big 0 on the ratings if possible!

April 23rd, 2012
having trouble finding a dr to listen
i found dr blend to be very friendly and very attentive. i have been going to him for about 4 mon. i feel better than i have felt in 2 and a half years. i have had other drs tell me to live with my problems i have had them tell me nothing is wrong , i even had one dr tell me i was going to die young. i am very happy now and i know he has other things to help me we are taking one thing at a time and so far so good so very good

February 4th, 2012
Very positive calming experience
would most definitely recommend to friends very professional showed his human side including a sense of humor .....so what's not to like???

August 9th, 2011
really cares about his patients
My experience with Dr. Blend is he really listens to what you say and will not give up until he has your health where you want it to be. You might have to wait for your appointment but that's because he's giving another patient the time they need. He treats you as an individual, not some assembly line one size fits all.

May 6th, 2011
I was not satified with him at all. He said I didn't need thyroid and my adrenals were fine. That was so wrong.He wanted me to see his wife to put me on amino acids for my depression.That would cost a fortune.He precribe medication that cost me 100.00 made me so ill, I felt as if I was never going to get it out of my system.He only cares about money,money money.

March 25th, 2011
most caring doctor I've ever been to
The first impression I had of Dr. Blend was he sat down with me, looked me in the eyes and talked to me. I have never felt like a number or he only had 2 minutes to spend with me. The reason you may wait to get in to see him is he is giving someone the time they need with him. If you need it, he will give his time to you too. Also, he will never give up figuring out what's wrong with you and the answer for you. I recommend him to everyone. He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to.

June 4th, 2010
Don't waste your money on this guy!! Look at the state records on him and you will wonder why he is issued a license!!

February 22nd, 2010