3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 24th, 2015

I highly recommend DR. Tim Blend and his wife. They are a great medical team who practice cutting edge medicine to best help their patients. The Blend Institute staff is courteous and professional, top shelf!

Outstanding Dr show details Outstanding Dr
Jun 13th, 2012

I have been under Tim's care for many months. He is an amazing Dr who not only listens but explains and answers all your questions - and I ask a lot. HIGHLY recommended,

Jun 3rd, 2012

The worst Dr. ever. Seems to keep reinventing himself every few years. Now claims to be anti-aging specialist. Modern day snake oil salesman who can't wait for Obama care to go into effect. Very greedy!!Would have given him a big 0 on the ratings if possible!

having trouble finding a dr to listen show details having trouble finding a dr to listen
Apr 23rd, 2012

i found dr blend to be very friendly and very attentive. i have been going to him for about 4 mon. i feel better than i have felt in 2 and a half years. i have had other drs tell me to live with my problems i have had them tell me nothing is wrong , i even had one dr tell me i was going to die young. i am very happy now and i know he has other things to help me we are taking one thing at a time and so far so good so very good

Very positive calming experience show details Very positive calming experience
Feb 4th, 2012

would most definitely recommend to friends very professional showed his human side including a sense of humor .....so what's not to like???

STILL WAITING FOR REFUND ON SUPPLEMENT!!! show details STILL WAITING FOR REFUND ON SUPPLEMENT!!!
Feb 3rd, 2012

After waiting for a refund on a returned, unopened supplement for almost 4 months, I STILL do not have my money. I was told by the receptionist that she was TOO busy to write any checks. I have called 4 times to no avail.

Dec 20th, 2011

I think the products sold at his office are more expensive than similar vitamins/supplements sold at reputable stores.

really cares about his patients show details really cares about his patients
Aug 9th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Blend is he really listens to what you say and will not give up until he has your health where you want it to be. You might have to wait for your appointment but that's because he's giving another patient the time they need. He treats you as an individual, not some assembly line one size fits all.

May 6th, 2011

I was not satified with him at all. He said I didn't need thyroid and my adrenals were fine. That was so wrong.He wanted me to see his wife to put me on amino acids for my depression.That would cost a fortune.He precribe medication that cost me 100.00 made me so ill, I felt as if I was never going to get it out of my system.He only cares about money,money money.

most caring doctor I've ever been to show details most caring doctor I've ever been to
by Melodie Walters on Mar 25th, 2011

The first impression I had of Dr. Blend was he sat down with me, looked me in the eyes and talked to me. I have never felt like a number or he only had 2 minutes to spend with me. The reason you may wait to get in to see him is he is giving someone the time they need with him. If you need it, he will give his time to you too. Also, he will never give up figuring out what's wrong with you and the answer for you. I recommend him to everyone. He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to.

Jun 4th, 2010

Don't waste your money on this guy!! Look at the state records on him and you will wonder why he is issued a license!!

Feb 22nd, 2010

extremely compassionate physician

Oct 18th, 2009

comprehensive preventive medical care

Sep 30th, 2009

This doctor and Integrated Healing Arts are both incompetent.He was always late.Speaks to you while typing on a computer,very annoying.Seems to be happy as long as you agree with him on everything,becomes angry if you question him on anything,the nurse that works with him suffers for this as well. Appointments were botched repeatedly.People in the waiting room were often heard complaining.A woman employee there calls herself a "patient advocate".She is a very manipulating and deceitful person,nothing more than a company pitchman.When I ask Dr.Blend about his background and education in alternative medicine he launched into a rambling diatribe about Suzanne Sommers.This just kept getting more bizarre.I later invetigated his background and found he has no verifiable alternative medicine education and Ross University,where he attended medical school,is rated one of the lowest.While looking at state records I was extremely shocked to learn that he has had numerous malpractice lawsuits filed against him including several for wrongful death!! I am a small business owner and have to watch every dollar I spend. This was a huge waste of my time and money.

May 31st, 2009

self-rightous

awesome,calming, caring, involved show details awesome,calming, caring, involved
by D. Howard on Nov 16th, 2008

Dr. Blend is a tremendously kind and caring person, my daughter in Northern California comes to Florida for appointments with Dr. T. Blend. I wish more doctors had his bedside manners. Delbra Arline Howard