A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bodnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bodnar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodnar graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bodnar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Bodnar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Bodnar practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bodnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bodnar practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.