A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bolek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bolek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bolek, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolek graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bolek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy William Bolek MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Bolek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bolek has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bolek practices Radiation Oncology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiation Oncologists.