A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Boley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Boley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Boley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Boley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Boley practice?
Dr. Timothy Boley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.