A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Boley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Boley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Boley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Boley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Boley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Boley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Boley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Boley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Boley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.