Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jan 19th, 2016

My husband went in for recent diagnosis of diabetes they took one look at the pills he takes for RA and saw he had pain pills they turned him down. he was not going to them for pain pills he very seldom takes them Said it has been their policy for years to not take clients on pain pills. They need to tell people that before them come in. This is why I only rate a 1

Nov 6th, 2015

Excellent Care

small office, friendly & caring show details small office, friendly & caring
Jan 23rd, 2012

Staff at this office are very welcoming, caring. I believe it's a family run practice. Dr Bonine is very informative and has a nice way about him. I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for my appointment. They have a great well child program for children without insurance, -I think this shows great compassion and community spirit- and I would recommend Dr Bonine & his staff to everyone, a practice like this one is worthy of our support.

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
by Anon on Jul 28th, 2010

AMAZING. Unlike any other. Dr. Bonine and his staff are compassionate, efficient and friendly. Going to the doctor becomes a pleasure. Short wait times, good listening, understandable lay terms, effective care, and quick follow up-all done with a smile! It gets no better than Mountain View Family Medicine!

Nursing & office staff unprofessional & unintelligent show details Nursing & office staff unprofessional & unintelligent
by Unsatisfied in Sandpoint on Jun 29th, 2010

he first red flag was Dr. Bonine's nurse and her inability to first read and go over a patient's medical chart before communicating results of medical tests. Her failure to first read and check charts caused this practice to lose all credibility with me, especially when dealing with a patient's health. The second red flag came at the office staff's comment that they could not turn over my medical records to me that came from an emergency room visit, when I personally brought them to the office from the hospital myself. I can understand why his office recently sent out a postcard soliciting new patients. It's impossible to keep patients when a practice can't seem to grasp the basics.

Inconsistent Personality show details Inconsistent Personality
by Cold Feet on Feb 8th, 2009

Dr. Tim runs hot and cold, hard to figure him out. One day he is friendly and the next acts like he doesn't know who you are. More caught up in his own ego than caring about people.