A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Booth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Booth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Booth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Booth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Booth graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Booth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Nicholas Booth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Booth practice?
- Dr. Timothy Booth has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Booth practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.