A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Boozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Boozer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Boozer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozer graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boozer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Boozer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Boozer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Boozer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Boozer practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.