A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Boozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Boozer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Boozer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozer graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boozer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Boozer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Boozer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Boozer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Boozer practices Anesthesiology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Anesthesiologists.