A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Botello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Botello, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Botello graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Botello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Botello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Botello practice?
- Dr. Timothy Botello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Botello practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists, Los Angeles Adolescent Specialists, and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.