A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Botello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Botello, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Botello graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Botello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Botello practice?
Dr. Timothy Botello practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists, Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors, and Los Angeles Neurologists.