Learn more about Dr. Timothy Botello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Botello
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Botello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Botello, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Botello graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Botello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Botello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Botello practice?
- Dr. Timothy Botello has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Botello practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Addiction Specialists.