A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Boyd, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Boyd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Stephen Boyd MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Timothy Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Boyd practices Radiation Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Radiation Oncologists.