A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brady has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Des Peres Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan