A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brand
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brand, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Brand MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Brand practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brand practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See San Antonio Urologists.