A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brewer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brewer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Brewer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Brewer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.