A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brieske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brieske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brieske, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brieske graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Brieske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Memorial Hospital
- St Josephs Memorial Hospital, Hillsboro, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Brieske MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Brieske practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brieske has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brieske practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.