Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brinkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brinkman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brinkman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Jerome Brinkman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brinkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brinkman practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.