A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brinkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brinkman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinkman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Jerome Brinkman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brinkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Brinkman practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.