Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brinkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brinkman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Brinkman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Jerome Brinkman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brinkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brinkman practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.