Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brinkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brinkman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brinkman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Jerome Brinkman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brinkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Brinkman practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.