Dr. Timothy Brinkman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Brinkman?

September 12th, 2017

I think he was awesome

I went to him for a wellness check and he checked me from head to toe. I really liked him. Great bedside manner. The only thing was I made the mistake of not talking to anyone behind the glass. So I feel it was might fault that I had to wait to get in to see him. It was just a mess up on my part. I am happy to keep him as my doctor.

July 8th, 2017

Great doctor who really cares about his patients!

I have been seeing Dr. Brinkman as my general practitionwr for the past 8 years. He is always very attentive and never makes you feels like he somewhere else to be. He is caring and supportive and I would recommend him to anyone.

June 28th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

He is an excellent doctor and wants the best for his patients.

May 22nd, 2014

I believe that Dr. Brinkman has sold his practice to Baylor Health Care. His practice has changed considerably. He no longer spends time with patients or orders appropriate tests. If you are a patient that is going ti take a little more time, he just hands you cards for specialists and doesnt even request follow ups. He no longer functions as a primary care provider as he used to.

December 10th, 2013

Wonderfully Kind and Caring Doctor

Dr. Brinkman is a Christian doctor that understands his patients and cares deeply about them. I have been with him for 22 years.

January 24th, 2013

Started Out Great, But....

The first couple of years with Dr. Brinkman were great. Now, my appointments are being bumped time and time again. The latest appointment has been bumped 3 times already with no notification for the last change. I get to the office and find out I had been moved and the doctor wasn't even there. They are also pushing you to see a nurse over the doctor now. I'm there to see a doctor people, not a nurse. And thinking back now, the last visit he came into the office after a 45 minute wait just about out of breath and did a 5 minute in and out with zero doctor/patient interaction. He's nice and all. He just wanted to get out as quickly as possible. Not sure what is going on with him or his staff, but if this is the new face of healthcare in this country I'll take a pass. You can give his office a try if you like, but as of this post, I'm changing doctors.

May 22nd, 2012

Awful

Misdiagnosed on more than one occasion, average wait time is 1 hour after the appointment time, and after waiting all that time he acts like he is always in a rush and doesn't spend more than 5 or 10 minutes on the patient. The school nurse recognized poison ivy on my little brother although dr. brinkman couldn't even figure out what it was, after we had discussed he has been playing in the woods a lot lately and could be something from there. Just awful.

October 10th, 2011

I waited over thirty minutes for my appointment before I got called back. The receptionist and the younger nurse constantly talked to each other or on their phone ignoring patients.

July 8th, 2010

Doctor Brinkman has been more than a doctor to me and my family. I consider him a friend as well. I travel across these United States, and have needed perscriptions filled along the way. He always makes sure I get the right perscriptions I need.Thank you Doc.

May 16th, 2008

Awesome care

I have been seeing Dr. Brinkman for over 10 years. When my little boy was born, Dr. Brinkman was our choice for his care as well.