Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brox graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Brox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Brox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Brox practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.