Learn more about Dr. William Brox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brox graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Brox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Brox practice?
Dr. William Brox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Visalia Orthopedic Surgeons.