A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brox graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Brox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Brox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Brox practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.