A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brumit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brumit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brumit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumit graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brumit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dwight Brumit MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Brumit practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brumit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brumit practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Denison, TX.
See Denison Pediatricians.