A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bryan, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bryan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cameron Bryan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bryan practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.