A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bryant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bryant, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bryant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Gordon Bryant MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bryant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bryant practices Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Surgeons.