Dr. Timothy Buchanan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 23rd, 2015
I have known Dr. Tim since his residency at Riverside Hospital. He started out as my parents physican. However, I was so impressed that I finally left my former GP for him. He saw my parents through Alzheimers', heart attacks, colostomies and reversals, shoulder surgery, diabetes---you name it---and was always nothing short of sterling. His compassion, integrity, patience and humanity are equally paired to his intelliegence, diligent care, advocay skills, and bedside manner all of which deserve nothing but high praise and respect. In short, there are few who are as fine a healer as they are a human being. Dr. Tim excels as both.

April 8th, 2011
Wonderful doctor, somewhat dWondifficult staff
Dr. Buchanan is a wonderful doctor, very conscientious and thorough. His office staff can be irritating. Since it is a practice with several doctors, I do not blame him directly for this, although a little more courtesy from some would be appreciated.

August 5th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr B is truly a fine person as well as doctor. Can't say enough good about him.

July 30th, 2009
Dr. Buchanan had treated me since I was around 10 or 11 years old until I was about 25. He always made me feel welcome and I never once felt awkward or uneasy around him. In fact, it was the exact opposite. As soon as Dr. B walked into the room I let go of bottled up emotions I never knew were there and could just cry on his shoulder for as long as I needed to. That would explain they delay in the waiting room, but everyone got their turn. He would never rush anyone out. I was always thankful for that and kept it in mind while watching the clock waiting for my name to be called for MY appt. He always said that I felt like one of his daughter's instead of a patient. However, I think that is how he treats all of his patients, as though they were his own family. That is why if you are lucky enough to have Dr. B as your doctor, you understand just what I mean. If you are searching for a doctor, STOP! Where else can you find a Family Practice that truly feels like family! I had the misfortune of losing Dr.B five years ago due to insurance changes, but I still pray every day that somehow I will get him back as my doctor. There truly is no other doctor out there like him. Four stars isn't enough, I give him five!