A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Buchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Buchman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Penetrating Wounds
- Septic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy G Buchman MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Buchman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Buchman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Buchman practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.