A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Buchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Buchman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Penetrating Wounds
- Septic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy G Buchman MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Buchman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Buchman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Buchman practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.